“The Parent Association is the structure through which Parents/Guardians in a school can work together for the best possible education for their children”
National Parents Council
The Parents Association is a group of parents that meet regularly throughout the year with the Annual General Meeting (AGM) held at the start of each school year.
New members are always welcome at any meeting throughout the year. Support from fellow parents is always welcome and greatly appreciated.
What does St Brigid’s Parents Association do?
- Provides support for major school events including First Holy Communion, Confirmation and Graduation receptions.
- Fundraising for school resources with our annual Easter Raffle, Book Sales, Colours days etc.
- Reviewing School Policies and channelling Parents’ views on School Policy to School Management and to the Board of Management.
- Arranging talks on topics of interest to parents.
- Hosting a Fun Day/Sports Day at the end of the school year and delivering our annual Ice Cream Van treat to all children & staff.
- Hosting our annual Santa experience at Christmas which is always a magical day full of excitement and joy for pupils & staff.
Chairperson of Parents Association: Sarah Kilbridge
Teacher Representative on Parents Association: Mrs Aisling Murray (Deputy Principal)
Vice Chairperson of Parents Association: Sinead Waters
Treasurer of Parents Association: Stephanie Barrett
Secretary of Parents Association: Natasha Bardini